Next to back pain, headaches are the most common health problem: About 5 per cent of the German population suffer headaches daily, and about 70 per cent suffer periodic attacks or chronic (recurring) headaches.
kybun tackles the cause of many types of headache by relaxing the shoulder and neck musculature and improving circulation of the head through natural, upright standing and walking. Headaches therefore occur less frequently and those that do occur are not as severe.
Pruebe nuestro calzado y sienta la diferencia.
Compruébelo usted mismo. ¿Quiere saber más? ¿Quiere liberarse del dolor en tres días?
No existen noticias en esta lista.
Headache (cephalalgia) is a term used to refer to the perception of pain in the area of the head. The pain arises from irritation of sensitive organs in the head (skull, meninges, blood vessels in the brain, cranial nerves, upper spinal nerves). Brain tissue itself (a part of the central nervous system) is not sensitive to pain.
Modern medicine has catalogued over 250 types of headache.
In the primary headache forms, the pain itself is the disorder. The precise cause is not always known and can, therefore, not always be eliminated. Prevention focuses on avoiding known triggers and factors that promote the development of headaches. Treatment consists of fast, sustained pain relief.
Secondary headaches (those that are an accompanying symptom of another disorder) are significantly less common. However, these must be monitored carefully and it may be necessary to take swift action to deal with the root cause. One cause of secondary headaches, for instance, is craniomandibular dysfunction, in which a malposition of the teeth and jaws leads to tension that can result in headaches and back pain.
The two primary forms of headache, migraine headaches and tension headaches, which can appear together, account for 90 per cent of all headache disorders.
- Primary causes: Migraines, cluster headaches and other trigeminal autonomic headache disorders, tension headaches, head pain associated with medication.
- Secondary causes: Headaches following trauma, associated with intracranial tumours, haemorrhages etc.
The many different kinds of headaches mean that therapy is also extremely varied. There are many options for self-medication, including an array of herbal, homoeopathic, and chemical medications.
The foot is able to roll over naturally on the soft, elastic material, and is thereby strengthened. The foot is the body’s foundation and it must be able to absorb impact from all directions while walking. A strong foundation (feet) also protects the higher joints (knee, hip, back) and automatically straightens the body.
By walking upright in the kyBoot, the body is vertical and the back and neck muscles do not have to work as hard against gravity. This allows tense muscles to relax and headaches usually become less severe or do not occur as often, especially tension headaches.
If you work in an office, you can stand on the kyBounder to avoid a poor sitting position. This prevents the neck musculature from tensing up during the day and/or headaches from developing. You also become fatigued less quickly and are able to concentrate better while working. Thanks to ‘kybun training’ on the kyBounder, you feel fit and ready to enjoy your leisure time in the evening.
With existing headaches:
- The soft, elastic kyBoot sole dampens impact from hard surfaces. This is very pleasant in case of headaches.
- The pleasant walking sensation in the kyBoot allows you to engage in an active everyday routine, even when you suffer headaches. Walking promotes circulation, and the pain substances produced during headaches can be transported away. Walking in the kyBoot or standing on the kyBounder therefore alleviates headaches.
- The upright posture in the kyBoot/on the kyBounder relaxes the back and neck musculature. This provides the muscles with improved circulation, reducing the muscle tension that leads to headaches.
Specific initial reactions with headaches:
Headaches can become more severe in the beginning as the body becomes accustomed to active walking in the kyBoot/standing on the kyBounder. That will improve quickly, sometimes after only a few steps, sometimes after a few hours, days or weeks. Please read the ‘Application tips’ below.
Click here for the general initial reactions experienced by kyBounder and kyBoot beginners: Initial reactions
For information about the special kyBoot exercises or the basic kyBounder exercises , please click here: kybun exercises
- Stand upright on the kyBounder/the kyBoot sole. Avoid lateral/medial rolling of the ankle joint by actively correcting yourself. Read more under ‘Lateral/medial rolling of the ankle joint’.
- Make sure your shoulders are relaxed (do not draw them up). In between, keep moving the shoulders (describe circles, move up and down) and the head (look right-left, up-down) to prevent muscle tension.
- Ensure that your neck is extended and your head is not pushed forward (this frequently happens when working long hours at a computer).
- Perform the kybun exercises regularly.
- Everyday/leisure: Walk in the kyBoot or use the kyBounder as much as possible. Rest if tired > perform the kybun exercises regularly and take a short break if needed.
- Job: Sit as little as possible. Alternate sitting and standing in the beginning, and take along replacement shoes to change into
- If you have a standing desk, try to stand on the kyBounder for as many hours as possible each day. Even without a standing desk, you can do a lot of office work while standing on the kyBounder (e.g. making telephone calls, reading something you printed, team meetings, planning things ... coffee break:))
- If you feel uncertain/too unstable in the kyBoot even after a trial session, we recommend a second-generation kyBoot model. These models have a somewhat wider sole in the midfoot area, which provides added stability. Seek advice from your local kyBoot expert.
- If the second-generation kyBoot model is also too unstable for you, or if you work in an office, we recommend the kyBounder. You can choose from various thicknesses (the thicker, the more challenging) and hold on to a fixed object if necessary.
- Do not make your steps too long.
- Contact a kybun dealer you trust if you have further questions, feel unsafe or if there is no alleviation of pain in the kyBoot/on the kyBounder even though you are following the tips.
No existen noticias en esta lista.
No FAQ's found.